Number Changes, Deadline Dates, Fees
How are number changes made?
The easiest way to make a number change is by email; however, you mail also fax or use snail-mail.
Can I add to my numbers after the deadline date?
You can always increase your numbers after the deadline date; you MAY NOT decrease after that date. Numbers may also be increased on site. If you contact our office to increase your numbers, you may not drop them when you arrive on site: all number changes made after the deadline date are final.
What are the deadline dates?
You are financially responsible for all participants that appear on your statement. This includes the cancellation of a group. Please honor the deadline dates:
• Group Cancellation: March 1st ($250 fee per group after this date)
• Date/Venue Change: March 1st ($75 fee per group after this date)
• Schedule Change: March 1st ($50 per group after this date)
• Final Number Change (Student or Adult): 30 days prior to your performance date (1/2 the per person fee after this date)
How do I know you received my number change or cancellation?
Number changes and/or cancellations are not considered official until you receive a confirmation from our office. If you do not receive a confirmation notice within ten (10) days, it is your responsibility to contact our office.
Participant and Ticket Information
If I have students performing in more than one group, do they pay only one fee?
Yes, they pay only one participation fee; be sure your numbers indicate the total number of performers.
I have students who can do the festival only or park only. Is the fee different?
Yes; check your invoice for pricing and make the necessary adjustments.
• Festival and Park: student will participate in the festival and go to the park.
• Festival Only: student will participate in the festival only; NO park (or may have a season pass to the park); reduced price.
• Park Only: student will not participate in the festival; WILL go to the park; reduced price.
How many complimentary tickets do I get?
Complimentary tickets are based on the number of paid performers and at the discretion of Great East Music Festivals. A minimum of two complimentary tickets will be given to schools with more than 30 paid performers. Any other adults traveling with the group must pay the adult rate and should be included in the count for adults.
• Adults: DO NOT include in the comp ticket count; you ARE charged for these.
• Comps: Complimentary tickets at no charge; normally used by the director(s); Great East Music Festivals may change your comps based on your final numbers.
How do I get my tickets?
Tickets will be given to the director at the performance site by the site coordinator. Tickets must be counted and signed for before leaving the performance site. This may be done by the director or other responsible adult. If there is a problem, you must contact the Great East Music Festivals site coordinator immediately. Great East Music Festivals is not responsible for tickets once you have left the performance site.
My group would like to go to the park first (before performing). How do I get my tickets?
If your account is paid in full, tickets can be mailed directly to you at school with enough notice; the request must be made by email. You will be charged for postage to have tickets mailed. Tickets may also be picked up at your performance site by a responsible adult.
Cancellation and Number Change Policy
What is the Cancellation and Number Change Policy?
All number changes and/or cancellations must be made by the deadline dates indicated below:
• Number Changes (student or adult): 30 days prior to performance date.
• Group Cancellation: March 1st ($250 per group after this date)
What is the refund policy for cancellations or number changes after the deadline date?
No refunds will be given for cancellations (group or individual) received after the deadline dates. Great East Music Festivals reserves the right to charge a fee for any adjustments made after the deadline dates.
How are number changes made?
Because of the number of groups we have during the festival season, please provide the following information when making number changes:
• Name of school and director
• Festival date and park
• Number change information
Will I receive a confirmation of a cancellation or number changes?
Yes. Number changes and cancellations are not considered official until you receive a confirmation from our office. If you do not receive a confirmation within ten (10) days, it is your responsibility to contact our office.